Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:30 am – Late Packet Pickup & Bike Check-In
- 6:45 am – Transition Closes
- 7:00 am – Triathlon, Duathlon, and Aquabike begins
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race.
- 7:55 am – No second bike lap**
- 8:30 am – No second run lap**
**Complete the first lap by this time or be directed to the finish. You may still complete the race, but will be disqualified in the results.
We invite all athletes who have concerns with the cutoff times to register for the sprint distance that we offer, or if you wish let one of the staff know you would like to start with the first wave.
- 8:20 am – Aquabike Awards
- 8:30 am – Duathlon Awards
- 8:50 am – Triathlon Awards
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Early Packet Pickup
Saturday, 2-5 pm
City Bikes Pembroke Pines
671 NW 100 Pl
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024